West Virginia (12-13, 4-10) vs. USF (17-10, 7-7)

When: Saturday, 7 p.m.

Where: Sun Dome

TV/Radio: Brighthouse 47, 570 AM

The story: The women’s basketball team returns for the home season finale against West Virginia on Saturday, looking to bounce back after a 65-56 loss on the road against Louisville. Despite the road loss, the Bulls clinched a spot in the Big East tournament with Georgetown’s loss to Cincinnati.

Seniors Sharon Cambridge and Ezria Parsons will walk onto the Sun Dome floor for the final time in their careers. Parsons, who is one of the captains on the team, hasn’t disappointed in her senior season, averaging 8.9 points per game and leading the team in rebounds with 8.4 per game.

Cambridge has supplied depth off the bench for the Bulls and stepped up in the middle of the season for a couple of starts.

Parsons carried the Bulls against Louisville on Tuesday night with 17 points and seven rebounds. Junior guard Jessica Dickson, who is the nation’s leading scorer at 22.7 points per game, had an off night, shooting 4-for-17 from the field.

The Bulls are battling fatigue, especially Dickson, who admitted that she was tired during the Louisville game.

“I’m tired. My body’s tired,” Dickson said after the Louisville game. “We’ve got two more games. We’ve got to play it out.”

The Bulls will need victories in their last two games to strengthen their chances of making the NCAA tournament.

Keep an eye on: West Virginia’s sophomore guard LaQuita Owens. She has stepped in for Meg Bulger, who is the Mountaineers’ leading scorer. Owens scored a career-high 20 points, including 6-for-11 from three-point range, in an upset victory over then-No. 11 Depaul on Jan. 31.

– Charles Gonzalez