Donald Trump brings his tough immigration message to Tampa

GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump came to the Florida fairgrounds on Wednesday delivering a strong immigration focused speech. This seemingly aggressive speech comes after Trump made several speeches across the country sounding like he was softening his radical immigration stances.

"Hillary Clinton wants a totally open border. We are going to enforce our laws, remove people who overstay their visas," he promised a rowdy crowd at the Florida State Fairgrounds. "Hillary Clinton would rather give a job to an illegal immigrant than to an unemployed Hispanic citizen, an unemployed African-American citizen, or even to a veteran."

Donald Trump won the nomination by playing up the immigration crisis. While some supporters believed he would deliver a more off the cuff speech, Trump stayed on script via his Teleprompter. Wednesday’s speech did not Mexico or the wall he promises to build across our southern border, however the audience egged him into talking about Mexico.

"Oh, we're going to build a wall, don't you worry about it!" "We're going to build a wall, and Mexico is going to pay for the wall 100 percent. And it's going to be a big wall, it's going to be a real wall. It's going to be as beautiful as a wall can be, but it's going to be a wall. And we're going to have protection for tunnels."

Trump has been attempting to reach out to minority voters in recent speeches. Trump may be attempting to do this as he is continually losing support among the Hispanic community. Trump attacked the Democrats for allegedly creating more crime and poverty in the inner city.

"The Democratic Party has run nearly every inner city in this country for 50 or 60 or in some cases over 100 years," "They've produced only more poverty, only more crime, only more joblessness and broken homes all over the place at record levels, to those suffering and hurting and the people left behind, I say: 'Vote for Donald Trump, vote for Donald Trump.' What do you have to lose?"

Trump’s main point throughout the night was that he would be the one to bring back law and order to the country. Donald Trump was introduced by Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, Senator Jeff Sessions and former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani. Wednesday night marked the fourth event Trump has held in Tampa.