Things to do this weekend

Thursday

International Festival
11 a.m. 2 p.m.

MLK Plaza Lawn
USFs annual International Festival, put on by the Office of Multicultural Affairs, USF World and student organizations, will feature a parade of flags, performances, activities, booths and food.

Third Annual World Languages Poetry event
6 p.m. 8 p.m.

CPR 487
The Department of World Languages, Spanish Club and French Club will sponsor a poetry event. Students will be performing creative pieces, which could be submitted in any living or dead language, and food will be provided.

Mens soccer game
7 p.m.

Corbett Soccer Stadium
The USF mens soccer team will take on Florida Gulf Coast in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.

Jeff Corwin ULS Lecture
8 p.m. 9:30 p.m.

MSC Ballroom
TV host and reporter Jeff Corwin will bring animals and talk about sustainability and conservation in a ULS lecture.

Wind Ensemble
7:30 p.m. 9 p.m.

USF Concert Hall
The USF Wind Ensemble will perform its concert Blowing Band in the Wind. Tickets for students are $8 in advance and $10 the day of performance.

Fall Dance Concert
8 p.m.

Theatre 1
The School of Theatre and Dances concert, choreographed by faculty, will run until Saturday. Tickets for students are $8 in advance and $10 the day of performance.

Transgender Day of Remembrance
7 p.m. 11:00 p.m.

Crescent Hill
The PRIDE Alliance will host its annual Transgender Day of Remembrance event, to acknowledge the issues transgender individuals face and support the community.

Friday

Diwali Dhamaka
6 p.m. 11 p.m.

MSC Oval Theatre
The Students of India
Association is hosting an event for the Diwali holiday. It will feature music and dance performances, and free food.

Mens basketball vs. Maryland Eastern Shore
7:30 p.m.

Sun Dome
The Bulls take on Maryland Eastern Shore in the first of three games of the USF Invitational.

Fall Dance Concert
8 p.m.

Theatre 1

Saturday

Symphony Orchestra
2 p.m. 3:30 p.m.

USF Concert Hall
The USF Symphony Orchestra will perform pieces by Edward Elgar, Mozart and John Adams. Tickets for students are $8 in advance and $10 the day of performance.

Mr. International
6:30 p.m. 11 p.m.

MSC Oval Theatre
The Caribbean Cultural Exchange (CCE) will end its CCE Week with its annual Mr. International Showcase, featuring America, Jamaica, Mexico, Haiti, Nigeria, Grenada and the Dominican Republic.

Mens basketball vs. Loyola-Chicago
7:30 p.m.

Sun Dome
The USF Invitational continues with a game against Loyola-Chicago.

Fall Dance Concert
8 p.m.

Theatre 1

Sunday

Faculty/Student Music Recital
2 p.m. 3:30 p.m.

USF Concert Hall
USF faculty and students will perform pieces by avant-garde composer Francis Schwartz. Tickets are $5 for students at the door.

Mens basketball vs. Western Michigan
3 p.m.

Sun Dome
The basketball team will round out the weekend against Western Michigan.

Steinway Piano Series, Natalia Ehwald
4 p.m. 6 p.m.

Barness Recital Hall
German pianist Natalia Ehwald will perform. Tickets for students are $8 in advance and $10 the day of
performance.