Scene and Heard

Dear Readers:

The Oracle is pleased to announce a new section of our paper, “Scene and Heard.”

“Scene and Heard” is your complete guide to the Tampa Bay area’s nightlife, music, movies and entertainment hotspots,  as told by the writers, photographers and even readers who experience them.

The Oracle’s mission is to scout the latest entertainment events  happening in Tampa so you don’t have to look for it on your own. As an online resource, the section’s staff will connect you with a comprehensive view of fun and affordable places to go.

Some things you can expect are weekly movie and album reviews, links to good drink specials and nightclubs each weekend, farmers’ markets and art shows, among other things. A calendar of events will also be available on the Web site to help you plan out your week.

Much like other divisions of The Oracle Web site, we encourage you to submit feedback on the stories. Send any suggestions for good places to go to editorinchief@usforacle.com and we may post it on our site for a suggestion to other readers.

Feel free to send your photos, as we’ll be posting photo galleries on the page as well. We want to know what you think and see.

Yeah, we’ll be posting content and giving you our perspective on college nightlife, but we want yours as well.

Take a look around and let us know what you think.

– The Scene and Heard staff