WOMEN’S BASKETBALL GAME TIME

When: Tonight, 8Where: Allstate ArenaTV/Radio: None/860 AM

The story: The women’s basketball team is riding a three-game winning streak into Chicago to battle the DePaul Blue Demons.

Senior Jessica Dickson was selected as Big East Player of the Week for the second time this season after averaging 26 points in victories over Georgetown and St. John’s. Dickson ranks second in the conference in scoring average with 20.3 points per game.

Their success in conference play has earned the Bulls a three-way tie for second place in the Big East with Louisville and Rutgers. Connecticut leads the conference with a record of 10-0.

The Bulls come into the game just two wins shy of tying the team record for regular season victories set in 2004-05 and matched the previous season’s win record.

In the Bulls’ last outing against St. John’s, Dickson was joined by Nalini Miller, Shantia Grace and ChiChi Okpaleke in double digit scoring.

The Bulls’ high scoring offense should be able to score at will as DePaul has a conference-worst 70.5 points per game. USF is averaging 75.4 points per contest.

DePaul has dropped its last two contests and owns a record of 1-4 in road outings against Big East opponents.

Caprice Smith leads the Blue Demons in scoring (15.5), blocks (19) and second in rebounding (8.5) per game.

Keep an eye on: DePaul forward Allie Quigley. The junior guard scored a team-high 24 points against Louisville, including four three-point field goals to lead the Blue Demons.