Women’s Soccer Game Time

Providence (3-1-3, 0-1) at USF (4-2-1, 1-0)

When: Tonight, 7:30

Where: USF Soccer Stadium

The story: Ten regular-season games remain for the women’s soccer team, and every opponent left is a Big East foe.

The Bulls hope to end a two-game losing streak today against the Providence Friars. Last season in Rhode Island, the two teams battled to a scoreless tie. Although the Bulls failed to score, the team registered 10 shots on goal and held Providence to only three.

During its last two games, USF’s high-powered offense has been held scoreless and will be looking to score early.

On Sunday, the team travels Joseph J. Morrone Stadium to face the Connecticut Huskies (4-4-1, 1-0). The National Coaches Soccer Association of America Poll/adidas National Rankings has Connecticut ranked at No. 15 in the nation.

A year ago, USF nearly earned its first Big East victory to Connecticut but fell 1-0 in overtime.

Sunday is the first of three straight road games for the Bulls, the longest stretch of the season. Despite four losses this season, the Huskies are still the team to beat in the American Division of the conference.

Keep an eye on: midfielder Michelle Buskey. The senior leads USF with three assists and has played 566 minutes this season. The Bulls’ offense plays its best when Buskey is attacking up field and drawing multiple defenders.