Women’s soccer

WOMEN’S SOCCER

USF (5-5-3, 0-4-3 Big East) at Louisville (9-5, 4-3 Big East); USF at Cincinnati (3-8-3, 1-5-1 Big East)

When: Tonight, 7; Sunday, 1 p.m.

Where: Cardinal Park Stadium; Gettler Stadium

The story: The Bulls are on the road this weekend looking for their first conference win of the season against some former Conference USA rivals. USF faces Louisville tonight at 7. The Cardinals have a solid offense, as they are fourth in the Big East in goals per game (1.79) and ninth in the conference in assists with 1.14. Louisville is also the fourth-place team in the Big East’s Division B.

On Sunday, the Bulls play their last road game of the season against Cincinnati. The Bearcats have lost their past two games and are seventh in Division B. USF has won the last two meetings against the Bearcats, including last year’s 1-0 win in the final game of the regular season. The Bulls are 4-5 all time against Cincinnati.

The Bulls have also not fared well in the Big East. USF has gone winless in its past six games, and even though the Bulls have outscored their opponents, 17-16 this season, USF has won just one match out of its last eight.

Keep an eye on: Jessica Zabel. The junior midfielder has been an offensive force for the Bulls in their past four games. Zabel scored her second goal of the season goal against Pittsburgh on Oct. 7 to give her four goals on her collegiate career. After being injured early in the season, Zabel has started to make an impact on the Bulls’ attack.

“(Zabel) scored a very good goal against Pittsburgh,” coach Logan Fleck said. “She has been injured throughout the year. Now she’s back in stride. So that helps.”

– Tony Marquis