Pigskin Picks 11/12

I still have yet to be King of the Pigskins and mostly it has been because Olga has been so dominant. But the rest of us actually have a chance this week.

Olga left the country to visit her native Poland and somehow I “forgot” to get her picks before she left.

Oops.

And the winner is: yeah, yeah, yeah. Olga won last week. You’re probably as sick of hearing that as I am. So, I’ll move on for the sake of everyone.

John P. Johnson took the title on the reader side of things in dominant fashion. No one was even close to beating him.

By the way, I have decided to cap the number of times a reader can pick in a week to five because of the high volume of emails we receive.

Lock of the week: They need to win if they want any chance of making a bowl game. They are coming off a big win. There’s no way the Bulls can lose, right?

Right. East Carolina is a bad team. If the Bulls lose this one they don’t deserve a bowl. Although, I have heard people say the loss to Army already proved that. Olga says: Nothing. And, boy, she has never sounded so good.

Thomas picked USF over East Carolina (35-14), Auburn over Georgia, Virginia over Miami and West Virginia over Boston College.

Adam picked USF over East Carolina (27-14), Auburn over Georgia, Miami over Virginia, and Boston College over West Virginia.

Olga is in Poland, and is disqualified by the Absent from Continent rule.

Ryan picked USF over East Carolina (35-14), Auburn over Georgia, Miami over Virginia, West Virginia over Boston College.