Patio prepares Bull pride

Students can express their “Bull” pride by heading to the Spirit Patio during the Homecoming game at Raymond James Stadium.

The Spirit Patio will feature face and hair painting to get the crowd adorned in green and gold for the Homecoming game against the University of Houston, said Stephanie Howard, Spirit Patio committee chairwoman.

The Bull branding station will also have red, white and blue paint for USF supporters who want a more patriotic theme to their football attire.

But showing pride for the Bulls is not just for the students, Howard said.

“The Spirit Patio is for everyone,” she said. “This is especially fun for the kids, too.”

Howard said everyone who comes to get made up for the game will walk away with a USF inspired prize.

But instead of just handing out the prizes, Howard said there would be games for people to play to win. The games include the lucky duck game and the spinning wheel.

Howard said participants will play to receive a number that will correspond with a Bull-themed prize.

“Everyone who plays a game will walk away a winner,” Howard said.

The Spirit Patio will be located at the Pirate Ship at the stadium, and the decorating will begin at 5:30 p.m. and will continue until halftime, Howard said.

“We want everyone to come out and show their spirit and to show that USF students have the most spirit,” Howard said.