WOMEN’S BASKETBALL GAME TIME

When: Sat., 6:30 p.m.Where: WVU ColiseumTV/Radio: None, 860 AM

The story: Only four regular- season contests remain for the women’s basketball team, and it is still in a four-way tie for fourth place in the Big East Conference.

Along with USF, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh and Louisville all share a record of 8-4 in league play. The Bulls must find a way to separate themselves from the rest of the pack if they want to clinch a first-round bye in the upcoming conference tournament.

USF is coming off an impressive 78-64 road victory over Providence. Senior Jessica Dickson was back to her usual dominance, leading all scorers with 20 points, while Daiane Packer made a key contribution off the bench with a season-high 16 points.

Dickson, the Big East’s third leading scorer with 20 points per game, will be relied upon once again Saturday as the Bulls take on the Mountaineers. Last year, Dickson scored 24 points leading the Bulls to a 66-56 victory. The point total was her highest in the final 13 games of the regular season.

West Virginia is coming off a 55-49 loss to Rutgers at the Rutgers Athletic Center. The Mountaineers are 5-1 at home during conference play this season, with their only loss coming from No. 5 Connecticut.

Keep an eye on: West Virginia guard LaQunita Owens. The junior leads the Big East in three-point field goals with 70.