XFINITY INTERNET IS THE ROOMMATE YOU NEED THIS SEMESTER!

Living Off-Campus? Xfinity Offers Exclusive Deals for Students, Unlimited Internet, and up to $200 Visa Gift Card

Also Learn if You Qualify to Have Your Bill Completely Covered by the Affordable Connectivity Program!

PHILADELPHIA – September 8, 2022 – While your college years may be some of the most memorable of your life, they can also be some of the most challenging. This may be the first time you’re living on your own – paying for your own food, housing, and Internet. While we can’t help with the rent, Xfinity Internet has exclusive offers for students living off campus with up to $200 back!

Xfinity Internet offers three tiers of service to help you get through those all-nighters. Whether you are looking to stay connected to family, share bandwidth with roommates, or spend the weekend gaming, we have a plan for you. Students can receive up to $200 back, plus all three tiers offer unlimited data and a free Flex 4K streaming TV box with a voice remote to navigate your favorite streaming apps.  And there are no term contracts required.

Signing up is easy. Visit https://www.xfinity.com/student or scan the QR code below to view the exclusive student offers in your area. You can also sign up by calling 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489) or by visiting one of our stores.

While you’re getting a new Internet provider, it may also be a good time to switch your wireless plan. Switching to Xfinity Mobile is easy! Bring your phone, and only pay for the data you need with plans starting at $15 a month. Need more data? Switching between plans is simple and you can even change your plan in the middle of your billing cycle. It’s easy with no contract and online activation.

You also may qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), which provides a monthly credit of up to $30 toward your Internet bill. To qualify, you must meet the program’s eligibility criteria which can be found here. You may qualify if the entire household income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty level (for example, $55,500/year for a family of four, $27,180/year for an individual) or if you receive assistance through certain government programs, including if you received a Federal Pell Grant during the current school year.

Click here to learn more about Comcast’s Internet service offerings that are fully covered by the ACP benefit.

About Comcast Corporation 
Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA) is a global media and technology company that connects people to moments that matter. We are principally focused on connectivity, aggregation, and streaming with 57 million customer relationships across the United States and Europe. We deliver broadband, wireless, and video through our Xfinity, Comcast Business, and Sky brands; create, distribute, and stream leading entertainment, sports, and news through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group, Universal Studio Group, Sky Studios, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, multiple cable networks, Peacock, NBCUniversal News Group, NBC Sports, Sky News, and Sky Sports; and provide memorable experiences at Universal Parks and Resorts in the United States and Asia. Visit www.comcastcorporation.com for more information.

Contact:
Camillia Travia, Comcast
(office) 215-286-7554
Camillia_Travia@Comcast.com