How To Give The Most Requested Gift This Holiday Season

By NAPS (North American Precis Syndicate)
on November 21, 2018

The holidays may be merrier than ever for the winners of a spectacular sweepstakes. (NAPS)

(NAPSI)—According to InComm’s 2018 Holiday Index, over 211 million U.S. consumers will be shopping for holiday gifts this year, and gift cards are this season’s most requested gift. If you’ll be among those giving a gift card, these three wrapping ideas can make them even more special to your recipient.

1. A DIY gift card holder. Pull the crafting supplies out, get your kids involved and assemble a personalized gift card holder that reflects your recipient’s hobby or interest.

2. Make it personal with a handmade greeting card. A handwritten note is truly a lost art so use your words to tell your recipients why you selected this particular gift card for them and let them know what they mean to you during this season of giving.

3. Wrap it up. Any gift can seem better in a beautifully wrapped box with a nice bow on it. Let your creativity soar: Paste on silk flowers, tinsel, candy canes, pinecones or jingle bells to make the box holding your gift card even more intriguing.

In addition, giving a gift card this holiday season could make shopping a lot easier for the lucky winners of the Vanilla® Gift Winner Wonderland Sweepstakes. Entering gives you a chance to win one of over 100 prizes from some of the most giftable brands.

Through December 24, prizes will be awarded weekly and include a grand prize of a $10,000 Shopping Spree at Macy’s, a Black Friday prize of $5,000 in Vanilla Gift Cards, and additional prizes from Domino’s Pizza, Sony, PlayStation and many others. Enter to win by visiting a participating retailer, purchasing a Vanilla Gift Card and going to Winner-Wonderland.com. Winners will be notified via e-mail.

Learn More

For the sweepstakes’ official rules, visit www.Winner-Wonderland.com. For more information, go to www.vanillagift.com.

clicktotweet “Giving a gift card this holiday season could make shopping a lot easier for the lucky winners of the Vanilla® Gift Winner Wonderland Sweepstakes. Entering gives you a chance for one of over 100 prizes from some of the most giftable brands. http://bit.ly/2Aageik

On the Net:North American Precis Syndicate, Inc.(NAPSI)