Seven Smart Steps To Great Giving

By NAPS (North American Precis Syndicate)
on February 6, 2018

Heeding a few hints can help you look like a blooming genius when sending Valentine's Day flowers. (NAPS)

(NAPSI)—When Valentine’s Day comes around, these seven Essential Shopping Hacks can help you score a great gift for your sweetheart:

1. Shop Early. Save BIG. You’ve probably heard the old saying “The early bird gets the worm.” That’s especially true on Valentine’s Day, when the stakes can be high and showing up with the wrong gift may affect your relationship status. To help, the team at encourages customers to order Valentine’s Day flowers early. Why? Simple: You can take advantage of exclusive discounts while taking your pick of the best selection. That’s a win-win for everyone.

2. To Vase or Not to Vase? When it comes to Valentine’s flowers, there are lots of things to consider. lets you keep your options open by offering expertly designed arrangements from local florists that arrive in vases (perfect for showing off), along with fresh-from-the-farm valentine bouquets beautifully presented in gift boxes, with or without a vase. If your valentine loves DIY floral designing, skip the vase and save some money by ordering an arrangement labeled “Shipped in a Gift Box” and selecting the “Bouquet Only” option.

3. Red Alerts. Want to stay ahead of all those can’t-miss Valentine’s deals? Sign up for e-mail alerts at You’ll get real-time updates on special offers and more. Cover all your bases by downloading the mobile app and signing up for text alerts, which give you instant access to exclusive, limited-time specials.

4. Office Envy Is Real: Don’t Wait ‘Til the 14th. Everybody loves a gift they can show off. So instead of sending a bouquet to your sweetheart’s house, send your flowers directly to the office on the Monday or Tuesday before Valentine’s Day. Not only will you impress with your bold statement of love, but your dazzling surprise will be on display for every envious co-worker to see. Plus, an earlier delivery will give the flowers extra time to bloom, so they can be fully enjoyed on the big day.

5. Quick Order Status Updates? Check!’s new, easy-to-use online Customer Service Hub provides real-time updates on order status, options for order modification and live chat support. Using this online service will help save time and effort this Valentine’s Day.

6. Score Free and Fast Shipping. Members of Celebrations Passport loyalty program enjoy unlimited free standard shipping and no service charge on all orders year-round across the company’s entire family of brands, including Simply Chocolate, Harry & David, Cheryl’s Cookies and more.

7. Nip Potential Disappointment in the Bud. If you’re buying flowers for a teacher or someone with a crazy work schedule or not-so-standard office hours, consider ordering for a February 13th delivery to ensure your gift gets there in plenty of time, as deliveries on Valentine’s Day usually continue into the early evening. This will eliminate any unnecessary anxiety as you wait for your valentine to get your thoughtful token of affection.

And there you have it. Keep these simple shopping hacks in mind, and finding a great Valentine’s Day gift can be easier than ever before.

Finding a great Valentine’s Day gift can be easier than ever before.

On the Net:North American Precis Syndicate, Inc.(NAPSI)