Healthy Air, Healthy Home

(NAPSI)—Asthma affects more than 24 million people in the U.S., including more than 6 million children, reports the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. In addition, more than 50 million Americans suffer from allergies each year. 

If any of them is someone you care for, you should know those experts also say indoor air can be two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Fortunately, you can still be breathing clean.

The Problem

The air in your home circulates through the HVAC system and air ducts five to seven times a day. During the circulation process, allergens and other contaminants can settle in the air ducts and then get redistributed back into the air you and your family breathe. 

An Answer

By having your air ducts properly cleaned, you keep dander, pollen, mold and the like from accumulating. 

Call A Professional 

Not just anyone can do the job. If a duct cleaning company’s deal seems too good to be true, it probably is. That’s why savvy homeowners turn to qualified contractors who are members of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA). They follow a higher standard and a code of ethics. 

Get Help

NADCA makes it really simple to find a certified air duct cleaning professional, via its online directory at www.nadca.com.

On the Net:North American Precis Syndicate, Inc.(NAPSI)