Simple Supplement Promotes Deep Sleep

on April 22, 2019

(NewsUSA) - Many people have trouble falling asleep, and there are many sleep supplement products available to help.

However, only certain products are truly effective at promoting the deepest, most restful sleep needed for no morning drowsiness. The deeper the sleep, the better for the restoration of your mind and body.

During sleep, your brain goes through five stages that repeat in approximately 90-minute cycles. These stages are divided into non-REM and REM sleep.

Non-REM: The first stage of non-REM (non-Rapid Eye Movement) sleep starts when you first fall asleep (stage 1) and progresses through stage 2 of light sleep.

Stages 3 and 4 are the deepest and most restorative times of sleep, when your heart rate slows, your muscles and skin heal and grow, and your immune system recharges.

REM: REM, or Rapid Eye Movement, is the shallow sleep that occurs as the fifth and last stage of a sleep cycle. REM sleep is associated with dreams, learning, and memory.

Some sleep aid products, such as melatonin, focus on sleep quantity. While these types of products can make you sleepy, many people who have trouble sleeping can't relax their brains into deep sleep. Certain amino acids, however, such as glycine, can help.

Glysom is a unique dietary supplement that contains glycine. Unlike some other glycine supplements on the market, Glysom has been well studied as a sleep supplement to show that it is effective, helping the brain to relax into the deep sleep cycle.

Data on Glysom have shown that the product can help promote deeper and more restful non-REM sleep without such side effects as daytime sleepiness.

Glysom is not an injection or pill; it is available in small packets as a lemon-flavored powder to help make it easy to take.

For more than a decade, Glysom was only available from health care professionals, but it is now available directly to consumers.

Glysom is produced by Ajinomoto, a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of amino acid products.

For more information about Glysom and how to improve sleep quality, visit glysom.com.