Big News For Small Towns: 5G For All

(NAPSI)—Despite years of talk about how 5G is going to transform everyone’s lives, most people haven’t experienced the lightning-fast speeds and incredible performance of it—yet. 

What Is 5G And Why Do I Want It?

5G is the fifth generation of network technology. It may improve everything from entertainment and gaming to education and public safety because it can deliver faster download speeds, real-time responses and enhanced connectivity, giving businesses and consumers the potential to experience new, innovative technologies. With 5G, high amounts of data can be transmitted more efficiently.

Over the past few years, billions of dollars have been spent to build 5G networks, yet 92% of Americans don’t have a 5G phone. And no 5G phone means no 5G experience. 

How To Get It

Now, everyone in America can trade in any mobile phone and get a 5G smartphone, free. 

That’s because the Un-carrier, T-Mobile, has kicked off the #5GforAll era, with The Great Unlimited Trade-Up: The 60 million people stuck on an AT&T or Verizon limited data smartphone plan with limited 5G access, can upgrade to a free 5G smartphone and unlimited data with access to T-Mobile’s full 5G network for the same price—or less—than they’re paying now. 

How Does It Work? 

Simply trade in an existing mobile phone, and T-Mobile will give you a new, Samsung Galaxy A32 5G smartphone, free. The offer applies to new and existing customers, and any old phone in working condition. 

Then you can enjoy full access to an expansive 5G network including Ultra Capacity 5G and Extended Range 5G. 

5G For All Equals 5G For Small

For too many Americans, however, high-speed Internet is still an impossible dream. Now, more than 30 million households are eligible for high-speed broadband from T-Mobile. 

The issue of affordable, reliable broadband is particularly acute in rural America, where a quarter of all households don’t have access to any high-speed broadband. And nearly 40 percent of households that do have access are in areas with only one provider, which means no competition. To help with that, nearly 10 million of the households eligible for T-Mobile Home Internet are in rural America. 

What You Get 

With T-Mobile Home Internet

•Great value. No added taxes or fees. No equipment fees. No contracts. No surprises or exploding bills.

•Speed unlimited. With expected average speeds of 100 Mbps for most new customers, it’ll handle all your home’s needs, with unlimited data and no caps.

•5G powered. T-Mobile ships a 4G/5G gateway to your home. 

•Easy setup. Plug it in, download the app and follow a few simple instructions. You’re online in minutes.

•Experts. When you need help, dedicated experts are just a call or message away. 

To see if this Internet is available for you, visit www.t-mobile.com/isp

Where Can You Get It

For many Americans, even the best 5G phone can’t do much because of a lack of affordable, reliable broadband. In rural America, a quarter of all households don’t have access to any high-speed broadband. That’s why the communications company’s 5G network spans 1.6 million square miles, with 1.45 million of that coverage in small-town America. 

With T-Mobile Hometown, the Un-carrier plans to build hundreds of new retail stores in small towns all across America over the next two years. These new stores will create 5,000 direct new jobs, plus thousands more in construction and services to build and maintain them. 

Get Grants

Inspired by the pride so many small towns take in their sense of place and their passion for creating strong, thriving communities, the company’s $25 million Hometown Grants program funds community development projects in rural areas. To find out how a community can apply, visit www.t-mobile.com/HometownGrant.

Learn More

For further facts see www.t-mobile.com.

On the Net:North American Precis Syndicate, Inc.(NAPSI)