Many Working Moms Can't Afford Their Health Care Deductible
(NewsUSA) - A survey from Aflac and Working Mother magazine found that growing health care deductibles are unaffordable for nearly half of working mothers.
In recent years, medical costs have continued to rise while wages remained stagnant, leaving working mothers with little money on hand to save for their deductibles, causing them to reallocate family funds to cover medical bills. Fortunately, resources like supplemental insurance are available as a financial safety net to help cover out-of-pocket costs because no one should have to choose between paying medical bills and buying groceries for the family.
Learn more at www.aflac.com/workingmother
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
- A bond between brothers
- As exams near, student stress levels soar
- Message to draftees: Don’t mess this up
- Bulls held scoreless in midweek loss to Stetson
- As need for cybersecurity grows, USF class offers solutions
- Florida should pass laws to help women
- Tampa continues to tackle public transportation issue
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Four Tech Tools That Can Help Your Small Business Grow
- Streaming Content Box Cuts Your Cable and Costs
- Non-Profit Venture Fund Seeks to Support The American Dream
- Sustained Happiness Starts from Within
- Reverse Mortgages Benefit Younger Seniors
- Sunshine State Shining New Light on the Banking Industry
- Honoring Moms : How 3 Inspiring Women are Changing the World
- Look Before You Buy: Virtual Reality Comes to Home...
- Olympic Power Couple Teams Up to Fight Blood Cancers with...
- Two Meals in One: Arborio Rice, Perfect for Risotto &...