Depression Sufferers Find Hope With New Sound Technology
(NewsUSA) - Healthcare in the United States is one of the hottest topics of conversation these days, in large part, because there are no easy answers on how to affordably offer it to everyone.
With the cost of healthcare continuing to skyrocket, it's no surprise that many can't afford health insurance.
And if you are one of the 18 million adults who suffers with depression, these healthcare expenses can add up even quicker with counseling and medication, which many times is needed daily and for long periods of time.
Now, however, there may be a way for those suffering from anxiety and/or depression to save money, feel better and increase emotional stability without medication.
Enter Revolutioner, a new sound technology that uses audio soundtracks to stimulate the brain through a complex neural process called Brainwave Entrainment. Brainwave Entrainment refers to the brain's electrical response to rhythmic sensory stimulation, such as pulses of sound or light, say the creators of Revolutioner.
"One of the main causes of depression and anxiety is an imbalance of Alpha and Beta waves between the left and the right hemisphere of the brain," according to studies and research. "Many sufferers also have too much Theta brainwaves (slow activity). This causes many additional issues such as poor sleep and brain performance."
The Revolutioner Program stimulates Alpha, Beta and Theta brainwaves and corrects the imbalance between the two hemispheres with sound frequencies. Members of the program listen to a 12-minute soundtrack. During the 12 minutes, the frequencies in the soundtrack restore and enhance Alpha, Beta and Theta brainwaves, resulting in better brain functioning and general mood. After a few days on the Revolutioner program, the brain restores its balance between the left and right hemisphere, and with continued use of the program, it helps keep the balance.
The additional benefits of brainwave entrainment include:
* Cognitive abilities. Improved cognitive skills, brain processing speed, and increased focus and attention;
* Athletic performance. Athletes have reported massive improvements in their mental attitude and their ability to respond quickly in changing circumstances;
* Addiction. Removes the cravings, but it will also create a foundation towards an addiction-free life;
* Improvement in daily life. Decrease in stress and anxiety, and increase in energy and motivation.
For more information, visit https://revolutioner.com/
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
- Report: Guerrero adds to growing list of basketball transfers
- Strong announces Childs has been dismissed from team
- Tampa still needs improvement for LGBT rights
- Pitching carrying USF baseball's hot start
- Viola Davis lecture moved to Sun Dome
- Cancer survivor to speak at TEDxUSF
- Childs arrested for involvement in road rage shooting
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- The Importance of Protecting Patents
- Zulily Helps Moms Navigate the "Fourth Trimester" in Style
- Veteran Raises Capital Via Alternative Financing
- Stop Pests This Spring With These Safe, Simple Steps
- Have a Blast This Spring Break With These Must-Have...
- Seniors Find That Doing Good Is Good For You
- University Students Take Top Honors at CME Group's Annual...
- Telecom and Cloud Service Options Expand in Africa
- Depression Sufferers Find Hope With New Sound Technology
- Going With Your Gut -- Virtual Colonoscopy Simplifies...