Help Protect The Young Adult Lifestyle
(NewsUSA) - Young adults have ambitious future plans and want to experience a lot throughout their lifetime.
Unfortunately, life is unpredictable and many are unaware that their futures are vulnerable to unexpected medical costs. When an illness or injury occurs, medical bills can put financial health at risk and cause fun experiences to become unaffordable luxuries. By helping to pay costs not typically covered by major medical, supplemental insurance like Aflac can help young adults continue to experience the life they love.
Learn more at www.aflac.com/lifestyle
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
Recent usforacle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR USFORACLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST USFORACLE NEWS
- Author Yaa Gyasi shares her method of writing
- St. Pete Police looking for men alleged to have punched USF student
- USF hosts third annual Sports and Entertainment Analytics Conference
- USF baseball’s streak falls one short of record
- ‘Challenge of the perception’
- Local pub crawl mixes business and pleasure
- City needs to rethink answer to helping homeless
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Zulily Helps Moms Navigate the "Fourth Trimester" in Style
- Veteran Raises Capital Via Alternative Financing
- Stop Pests This Spring With These Safe, Simple Steps
- Have a Blast This Spring Break With These Must-Have...
- Seniors Find That Doing Good Is Good For You
- University Students Take Top Honors at CME Group's Annual...
- Telecom and Cloud Service Options Expand in Africa
- Depression Sufferers Find Hope With New Sound Technology
- Going With Your Gut -- Virtual Colonoscopy Simplifies...
- Entrepreneurs Provide TIPS! Monthly Yield Now Makes Sense