University of South Florida Textbooks > The New Glucose Revolution Low GI Vegetarian Cookbook

The New Glucose Revolution Low GI Vegetarian Cookbook 1th edition

ISBN:156924278X

Publisher:Da Capo Press

Authors:Jennie Brand-Miller, Dr. Jennie Brand-Miller M.D., Kaye Foster-Powell, Kate Marsh, M. Nutri. & Diet Foster-Powell B.SC., Philippa Sandall

Buying Options Renting Options

The New Glucose Revolution Low GI Vegetarian Cookbook Description

The world's leading authorities on the glycemic index offer even more delicious diet solutions in this companion cookbook volume to the New York Times bestselling The New Glucose Revolution series. Low GI eating is widely acknowledged by health experts as a healthier, better balanced, and more flexible alternative to every other diet regimen. Now, based on their groundbreaking research discoveries on the benefits of eating low glycemic foods, Dr. Jennie Brand-Miller and Kaye Foster Powell, along with Joanna McMillan-Price, present a complete low-GI cookbook on vegetarian and vegan meals. Featuring 100 simple, satisfying recipes, The New Glucose Revolution Low GI Vegetarian Cookbook makes it easy for vegetarians and vegans to switch to a low-GI lifestyle — and for low-GI fans to adopt a vegetarian diet. The book includes essential information on the basics of vegetarian and vegan cooking, food shopping the low-GI way, preparing kids meals, and menu ideas for a busy lifestyle. With beautiful color photos throughout, The New Glucose Low GI Vegetarian Cookbook offers vegetarian and vegans the key to achieving weight loss goals and lifelong vitality.