University of South Florida Textbooks > Document Management Complete Self-Assessment Guide

Document Management Complete Self-Assessment Guide

Publisher:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

Author:Gerardus Blokdyk

Renting Options Buying Options

Document Management Complete Self-Assessment Guide Description

Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Document Management is underway? How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Document Management? In other words, what are the risks, if Document Management does not deliver successfully? How would one define Document Management leadership? Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Document Management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project? How do we Improve Document Management service perception, and satisfaction?

Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.

Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'

For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.

This book is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Document Management assessment.

Featuring 371 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Document Management improvements can be made.

In using the questions you will be better able to:

- diagnose Document Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices

- implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals

- integrate recent advances in Document Management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines

Using a Self-Assessment tool known as the Document Management Index, you will develop a clear picture of which Document Management areas need attention.

Included with your purchase of the book is the Document Management Self-Assessment downloadable resource, containing all questions and Self-Assessment areas of this book. This enables ease of (re-)use and enables you to import the questions in your preferred management tool. Access instructions can be found in the book.

You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and materials for customers without asking us - we are here to help. This Self-Assessment has been approved by The Art of Service as part of a lifelong learning and Self-Assessment program and as a component of maintenance of certification. Optional other Self-Assessments are available. For more information, visit http://theartofservice.com