University of South Florida Textbooks > Images of Machines, Computers and Technology You Should Not Masturbate To

Images of Machines, Computers and Technology You Should Not Masturbate To

Publisher:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

Author:Jakov Cummings

Buying Options Renting Options

Images of Machines, Computers and Technology You Should Not Masturbate To Description

Images of Machines, Computers and Technology You Should Not Masturbate To - The Ultimate Picture Book of Machines, Computers and Technology You Can Pleasure Yourself To… But Probably Shouldn’t!
The Ultimate Collection of Jokes, Gags and Novelty Books – Filled with Humour and Laughs
WARNING Throughout history people have warned against the dangers of masturbation, fapping, playing the skin flute, wanking, choking the chicken, playing with yourself, flicking the bean, firing off some knuckle children, going to the palm prom, jerking the gerkin, jacking off and whatever euphemistic phrase you wish to employ. Masturbation is known to cause the following terrible side effects:- • Blindness • Lose of strength and athletic prowess • An eternity of damnation in the fires of Hell • Loss of appetite • Sleepiness • Friction burn As the above list of dangers suggests, masturbation is no laughing matter. It is in no way funny, humorous, satirical, fun or pleasurable. MASTURBATION IS A SERIOUS ISSUE WITH SERIOUS DANGERS. This book has been designed by Jakov Cummings for the sole purpose of inspiring all who see it to never masturbate again!