University of South Florida Textbooks > DIY: 365 Days of DIY (DIY Projects, DIY Household Hacks, DIY Cleaning and Organizing)

DIY: 365 Days of DIY (DIY Projects, DIY Household Hacks, DIY Cleaning and Organizing)

ISBN:153479414X

Publisher:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

Author:Coral James

Buying Options Renting Options

DIY: 365 Days of DIY (DIY Projects, DIY Household Hacks, DIY Cleaning and Organizing) Description

There are so many ways you can easily help yourself around the house, as you clean, with your kids and pets and even beauty treatments. Essentially, all of these things can be achieved at home with products and materials that you might already have on hand. Wouldn’t it be nice to create things o your own versus purchasing products from the store? This book, 365 Days of DIY: A Collection of Everyday Hacks, will teach you how to turn old things into new, live self-sufficiently, and give you hacks for everyday situations. Also included is a bonus book, Countdown to Christmas: 25 Gift Hacks, that’ll teach you how to make your own, meaningful and heartfelt holiday presents. SPECIAL BONUS: Over 25 DIY Christmas gifts ideas at the back of this book. Get Your Copy Right Now! - Enjoy the following DIY hacks to maximize your life and create stunning beauty! Tags; DIY, DIY projects crafts beauty books household hacks wood projects, DIY Household Hacks for beginners, DIY Cleaning and Organizing, DIY Projects, DIY Crafts for kids, Home Improvement books for dummies.