Wizard Bill's Secret!

Publisher:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

Authors:Anat Umansky, Iwan Darmawan

Buying Options Renting Options

Wizard Bill's Secret! Description

Great Bedtime Story! Easy to read, just before your child is going to sleep with rhymes, Magic spell, Animals and Dreams! "Few years ago I met a boy who asked me if I believe in magic... "Well" "that's a tough question' I told him The next day I wrote the story about Wizard Bill and the animals especially for this kid. I don't know whether he believed me or not, but I do know he enjoyed the story very much - and had a lot of fun... When I finished telling him the story about Wizard Bill, that kid mentioned to me that he liked all the animals in the story, except the Owl - "Can you take the owl out of the story?" He asked me. "Sorry, I can't" I had to reply, "If I will take the owl out of this story, he will find another story to get in... so I might as well let him stay.... " Aant Umansky ( The Author) "Please, Bill – Requests the rhinoceros calf – I’d like a long neck Just like a giraffe. “With pinches of stardust I take from the air, Some honey in water, the hair of a bear, I mix my elixirs with magical signs To give to the animals waiting in line.” The snakes on the wand writhe and whisper and laugh, And rhino’s neck stretches out like a giraffe" "It's a whimsical bedtime story for kids that could spark their own imaginations. What would they do if they had wings or big floppy elephant's ears or long necks like giraffes? The colorful illustrations are exceptionally good for a children's story and help to hold a child's interest.. " (J. Chambers HALL OF FAME TOP 10 REVIEWER) Grab your copy now