University of South Florida Textbooks > Zentangle Art for Beginners. Learn in One Hour to Draw 10 Basic Patterns and Use Them to Create Your Own Zentangle Shapes

Zentangle Art for Beginners. Learn in One Hour to Draw 10 Basic Patterns and Use Them to Create Your Own Zentangle Shapes

Publisher:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

Author:Adrienne Stewart

Buying Options Renting Options

Zentangle Art for Beginners. Learn in One Hour to Draw 10 Basic Patterns and Use Them to Create Your Own Zentangle Shapes Description

Zentangle Art for Beginners Learn in One Hour to Draw 10 Basic Patterns and Use Them to Create Your Own Zentangle Shapes Art is an intimidating hobby. The media tells us to express ourselves but our peers tell us whether or not what we draw is good or not. This has proven to be a discouraging fact that has caused many people to stop pursuing art in any form. But then there is Zentangle art. Not many people know what this art form is, but those who do thrive on it. Zentangle art is expressing yourself in an entirely unique way that can’t be wrong. This book is going to show you how you can creatively express yourself in as little as one hour through this fascinating art form. In this book you will learn: What Zentangle art is The benefits of Zentangle expression How to draw Zentangle art in one hour And more! Grab yourself a pen and piece of paper, and read on to discover a world that you had no idea even existed. Tags: Zentangle for beginners, Zentangle Art, Zentangle basics, Zentangle techniques, Zentangle Patterns, Zentangle with pictures, how to draw, drawing basics, Zentangle books, Learn the art of Zentangle, making Zentangle patterns, Graphic Design Drawing, Crafts Hobbies, Sketching, Pencil drawings, drawing shapes, Zentangle Untangled, how to Zentangle, Drawing for beginners, Religious Art, Pen and Ink, Zen Doodles, how to tangle, tangling