University of South Florida Textbooks > Origins of the Exploding Creeper

Origins of the Exploding Creeper

Publisher:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

Author:Matt Croft

Renting Options Buying Options

Origins of the Exploding Creeper Description

"My son loved the idea of finding out more about the creepers origins so I had to get this book of course. He loves it and is working on reading it right now. As far as he is concerned, Minecraft rules!" - Lynn Bryan "This is the second Minecraft book I have purchased for my niece. She loves these short stories and this one was no exception. The Creeper has definitely captured her interest as she refuses to put down the Kindle until she’s done reading...Great entertainment for kids! - William C. Parker I really enjoyed this book and hope that there will be others in this series. - C. Chase

The Legend Behind The Creeper – Finally Revealed

Dear Fellow Minecrafter There’s venomous Cave Spiders. There’s moaning Zombies. And then there’s ticking Creepers. If the skin on your body tingles at the vision of building a world block by block as you endure the trials of exploring the world, fending off monsters and scavenging for resources, then you’re a true Minecraft fan. As a true Minecraft fan, I invite you to discover the one of the most hidden secret in Minecraft, the origins of the Creeper. Immerse yourself in this legend and journey through the Minecraft World through the eyes of the Minecraft’s favorite mob - The Creeper Embark on a new journey of self-discovery with the Creeper and watch as his legend unfolds in his struggle against the Minecraft World’s greatest enemy: The Miners. Meet the Enderman, the Witch, the Zombies and More Follow the creeper as he finds unexpected friends and allies in the most unforeseen areas of the Minecraft world. Protect the world from the rampaging Miners! Discover the first encounter between the Creeper and the Mine and watch as inevitable clash for the world unfold. In a few words, Minecraft is the epitome of fun, creativity and adventure. It’s probably the greatest thing in the world.So why not stretch the boundaries of Minecraft and discover the untold legend in Minecraft today? Download today and you’ll get immediate access to the secret behind the Creeper’s Origins. Cheers, -M. Croft