Card Games for Kids

Publisher:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

Author:Lindsay Small

Buying Options Renting Options

Card Games for Kids Description

Sometimes in these days of expensive toys and gadgets we forget that a simple pack of cards (or two) can provide hours of fun. Cards are inexpensive, easily portable and endlessly adaptable. Families can enjoy a game together, kids can play in groups on their own, and a solitary child can while away the hours playing solitaire games, practicing shuffling and dealing, or building card houses. Put a pack of cards in your pocket or handbag and this book onto your kindle and you'll always have entertainment ready! Card games also build all sorts of skills. Younger children will encounter number recognition, sorting problems, fine motor skills, taking turns, practicing patience. Older children will start to use their strategic thinking skills and can benefit from watching (and trying to remember) the cards that other players put down or play and working out odds. So get the cards out and have a go! There are easy instructions for 36 of the best card games for children and families in this book to choose from, and I know you'll find something fun - whether you are looking for a quiet game for 2 kids, a rowdy game for a family gathering, or a game which will keep a group of teenagers and younger children entertained.