University of South Florida Textbooks > Autism and Toilet Training Made Easier

Autism and Toilet Training Made Easier

Publisher:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

Author:Trevor Lewis

Buying Options Renting Options

Autism and Toilet Training Made Easier Description

Highly anticipated, the booklet 'Autism and Toilet Training Made Easier' is the new toilet training guide that every parent or support person of a child who has Autism, or another developmental disability and is currently approaching the toilet training process needs to have. Trevor Lewis, an experienced and qualified Behaviour Specialist, Author, and Parent, has written this guide to make toilet training a child with autism a fast, easy and less stressful experience. His first toilet training booklet 'Toilet Training Using the Dior Method' has sold well over 3000 copies, and many of those who used these strategies had their child toilet trained in just days! After having assisted many different Parents to get their child toilet trained when all others had failed to do so, he now brings his expertise and experience to this easy to follow and implement toilet training guide. As well as including three different strategies for overall toilet training, so all Parents and children are catered for, he also includes tips on 'getting poo's in the loo', 'Night Time tips', and gaining compliance to aid the process. "I hope you will give my booklet a go, as I have written it to help Parents like you. I am confident that if you are consistent, stick to the strategies, and are persistent in their application, you will have a very good chance of having your child toilet trained within days, or certainly well on the way to success."