Mail Order Bride

Publisher:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

Author:Gina Coon

Buying Options Renting Options

Mail Order Bride Description

This is the LARGE PRINT version of Mail Order Bride. At the age of twenty-eight, Sarah Marshall is on the shelf, dreams of a husband and children of her own set aside long ago. Family obligations came first – always. But, when her impulsive younger sister finds herself in a family way, Sarah is forced to seek marriage to a stranger. How could she know that the dangerous journey to marry one man would land her square in the path of another? Or that her future husband is not all he appears to be? Haunted by his war years, former Confederate soldier Tom Cooper is summoned home after more than a decade away. He intends to settle his father’s estate, then return to his bachelor life in Montana before winter sets in. On the return journey, he comes upon a horrific accident, and his plans take a temporary detour. A beautiful, injured woman, her pregnant sister, and a wounded cowboy desperately need his assistance. Later, a chance meeting leaves him questioning the security of the two women. Can he protect Sarah and her sister without losing his heart along the way? Or his life? Will Sarah and Eliza Marshall find love and a fresh start in the rugged west? Or will the malicious plans of one man claim their freedom, and perhaps their very lives? Mail Order Bride, a full-length novel, is the third book in the Silver Springs Settlers Series. Other books include Building Fences, Mending Hearts, first in the series, and The Right Choice, volume two. Though the characters overlap, the books need not be read in order.