University of South Florida Textbooks > Maximizing LinkedIn for Sales and Social Media Marketing

Maximizing LinkedIn for Sales and Social Media Marketing

Publisher:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

Author:Neal Schaffer

Buying Options Renting Options

Maximizing LinkedIn for Sales and Social Media Marketing Description

Neal Schaffer helped revolutionize the way professionals utilize LinkedIn with his award-winning book Windmill Networking: Understanding, Leveraging & Maximizing LinkedIn. He now does the same to enlighten companies how to develop business on LinkedIn with Maximizing LinkedIn for Sales and Social Media Marketing. 

Thought Linkedin was just for job seekers? Think again. Linkedin is the most important destination for your sales and social media marketing efforts if your company is selling products and services to other businesses. When looking at Linkedin's extensive functionality from a sales and marketing perspective as presented in this book, you'll soon understand how you can create new business from your Linkedin activities.

After reading this book you'll learn how to master the Linkedin platform to develop business, including how to:
  • Create a sales-oriented profile and connections policy to attract more leads
  • Become an industry thought leader by establishing your own community within the lucrative Linkedin demographic
  • Set up your Linkedin Companies Page to improve your reputation--and drive more traffic to your website
  • Optimize your Linkedin presence as part of your social media optimization efforts. 
  • and much more.
This practical guide, supplemented by more than 15 case studies, will teach you and your employees everything you need to know on how to successfully develop leads and business on LinkedIn.