University of South Florida Textbooks > Mergers and Acquisitions

Mergers and Acquisitions 1th edition

ISBN:140512248X

Publisher:Wiley

Authors:Duncan Angwin, Matthew Checkley, Simon Collinson, Stephen Cummings, Scott Dacko, Laura Empson, Christine Meyer, Glenn Morgan, Ken Bates, Stephen Gates

Buying Options Renting Options

Mergers and Acquisitions Description

This highly topical book provides a multi-disciplinary perspective, ranging from finance to psychology, on the subject of mergers and acquisitions.

• Each chapter introduces key frameworks that relate to a particular perspective and incorporates case studies where these frameworks can be used for interpretive and diagnostic purposes
  • Invites readers to apply the frameworks as maps or tools for analyzing their own organizational experiences via a series of general discussion questions.
  • Seeks to develop its perspective by offering analytical insights into actual experiences of mergers and acquisitions in different global contexts, successful and unsuccessful, presenting new empirically based evidence to support the arguments
  • Drawn from around the world, each author is a leading exponent in his or her perspective on mergers and acquisitions

Part of the Images of Business Strategy Series which interrogates conventional categories in today’s fast-changing business world. By applying new perspectives, books in the series redefine established territories and extend our view of important business phenomena. Select international contributions to each volume are integrated by the Editor to provide a richer insight into the business landscape and open up new conceptual horizons.