University of South Florida Textbooks > Catalogue of the Apprentices' Library, Established and Supported by the General Society of Mechanics and Tradesmen of the City of New York ... with a Supplement of Additions and Omissions, and a Special Catalogue of Prose Fiction and Juvenile Literature

Catalogue of the Apprentices' Library, Established and Supported by the General Society of Mechanics and Tradesmen of the City of New York ... with a Supplement of Additions and Omissions, and a Special Catalogue of Prose Fiction and Juvenile Literature

Publisher:Creative Media Partners, LLC

Authors:Jacob Schwartz, Society Of Mechanics And Tradesm, General Society of Mechanics and Tradesm

Renting Options Buying Options

Catalogue of the Apprentices' Library, Established and Supported by the General Society of Mechanics and Tradesmen of the City of New York ... with a Supplement of Additions and Omissions, and a Special Catalogue of Prose Fiction and Juvenile Literature Description

This work has been selected by scholars as being culturally important, and is part of the knowledge base of civilization as we know it. This work was reproduced from the original artifact, and remains as true to the original work as possible. Therefore, you will see the original copyright references, library stamps (as most of these works have been housed in our most important libraries around the world), and other notations in the work.

This work is in the public domain in the United States of America, and possibly other nations. Within the United States, you may freely copy and distribute this work, as no entity (individual or corporate) has a copyright on the body of the work.

As a reproduction of a historical artifact, this work may contain missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. Scholars believe, and we concur, that this work is important enough to be preserved, reproduced, and made generally available to the public. We appreciate your support of the preservation process, and thank you for being an important part of keeping this knowledge alive and relevant.