University of South Florida Textbooks > U. S. Supreme Court Transcript of Record Export and Import Lumber Co V. Port Banga Lumber Co

U. S. Supreme Court Transcript of Record Export and Import Lumber Co V. Port Banga Lumber Co

Publisher:Gale, U.S. Supreme Court Records

Authors:U S Supreme Court, U.S. Supreme Court

Renting Options Buying Options

U. S. Supreme Court Transcript of Record Export and Import Lumber Co V. Port Banga Lumber Co Description

The Making of Modern Law: U.S. Supreme Court Records and Briefs, 1832-1978 contains the world's most comprehensive collection of records and briefs brought before the nation's highest court by leading legal practitioners - many who later became judges and associates of the court. It includes transcripts, applications for review, motions, petitions, supplements and other official papers of the most-studied and talked-about cases, including many that resulted in landmark decisions. This collection serves the needs of students and researchers in American legal history, politics, society and government, as well as practicing attorneys. This book contains the official US Supreme Court Transcript of Record for this case. This book does not contain the Court's opinion or any filings in this case. The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping ensure edition identification:

Export & Import Lumber Co v. Port Banga Lumber Co
Transcript of Record / U.S. Supreme Court / 1914 / 686 / 237 U.S. 388 / 35 S.Ct. 604 / 59 L.Ed. 1009 / 11-7-1914