University of South Florida Textbooks > Prisoners of War and Military Prisons Personal Narratives with a General Account of Prison Life and Prisons in the South During the War of the Rebel

Prisoners of War and Military Prisons Personal Narratives with a General Account of Prison Life and Prisons in the South During the War of the Rebel

Publisher:British Library, Historical Print Editions

Authors:Asa Brainerd Isham, Henry M. Davidson, Henry M Davidson, Henry B Furness, Henry B. Furness

Renting Options Buying Options

Prisoners of War and Military Prisons Personal Narratives with a General Account of Prison Life and Prisons in the South During the War of the Rebel Description

Title: Prisoners of War and Military Prisons. Personal narratives ... With a general account of Prison Life and Prisons in the South during the War of the Rebellion, ... by A. B. Isham ... H. M. Davidson ... and H. B. Furness. [Illustrated.]

Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions

The British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world's largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.

The MILITARY HISTORY & WARFARE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. This series offers titles on warfare from ancient to modern times. It includes detailed accounts of campaigns, battles, weapons, as well as the soldiers and commanders who devised, initiated, and supported war efforts throughout history. Specific analyses discuss the impact of war on societies, cultures, economies, and changing international relationships.

++++
The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:
++++

British Library
Isham, Asa Brainerd; Davidson, Henry M.; Furness, Henry B.;
1890.
xii, 571 p. ; 8º.
9605.d.6.