University of South Florida Textbooks > Eaglehawk and Crow a Study of the Australian Aborigines, Including an Inquiry into Their Origin and a Survey of Australian Languages

Eaglehawk and Crow a Study of the Australian Aborigines, Including an Inquiry into Their Origin and a Survey of Australian Languages

Publisher:British Library, Historical Print Editions

Author:John Mathew

Renting Options Buying Options

Eaglehawk and Crow a Study of the Australian Aborigines, Including an Inquiry into Their Origin and a Survey of Australian Languages Description

Title: Eaglehawk and Crow. A study of the Australian aborigines, including an inquiry into their origin and a survey of Australian languages.

Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions

The British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world's largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.

The GEOGRAPHY & TOPOGRAPHY collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. Offering some insights into the study and mapping of the natural world, this collection includes texts on Babylon, the geographies of China, and the medieval Islamic world. Also included are regional geographies and volumes on environmental determinism, topographical analyses of England, China, ancient Jerusalem, and significant tracts of North America.

++++
The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:
++++

British Library
Mathew, John;
1899.
xvi. 288 p. ; 8º.
10492.g.2.