University of South Florida Textbooks > Coryates crambe, or his colwort tvvise sodden and now serued in with other macaronicke dishes, as the second course to his Crudities. (1611)

Coryates crambe, or his colwort tvvise sodden and now serued in with other macaronicke dishes, as the second course to his Crudities. (1611)

Publisher:Eebo Editions, Proquest

Author:Thomas Coryate

Renting Options Buying Options

Coryates crambe, or his colwort tvvise sodden and now serued in with other macaronicke dishes, as the second course to his Crudities. (1611) Description

EARLY HISTORY OF FOOD. Imagine holding history in your hands. Now you can. Digitally preserved and previously accessible only through libraries as Early English Books Online, this rare material is now available in single print editions. Thousands of books written between 1475 and 1700 can be delivered to your doorstep in individual volumes of high quality historical reproductions. This collection combines the commercial aspects of food handling, preservation and supply to the more specific aspects of canning and preserving, meat carving, brewing beer and even candy-making with fruits and flowers, with a large resource of cookery and recipe books.

++++

The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:

++++

Coryates crambe, or his colwort tvvise sodden and now serued in with other macaronicke dishes, as the second course to his Crudities.
Coryate, Thomas, ca. 1577-1617.
Signatures: a4 b4 A-D4 2 D4 E-H4 (-H4).
The first two leaves of quire 2 D are signed D3, D4.
Variant: unsigned leaf of verses by Hugh Holland inserted after b4.
[88] p. :
London : Printed by William Stansby, 1611.
STC (2nd ed.) / 5807
English
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery

++++

This book represents an authentic reproduction of the text as printed by the original publisher. While we have attempted to accurately maintain the integrity of the original work, there are sometimes problems with the original work or the micro-film from which the books were digitized. This can result in errors in reproduction. Possible imperfections include missing and blurred pages, poor pictures, markings and other reproduction issues beyond our control. Because this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving and promoting the world's literature.