University of South Florida Textbooks > A subsidy granted to the King. of tonnage, and poundage, and other sums of mony payable upon merchandize exported and imported Together with a book of rates agred upon by the Honourable House of Commons, and hereunto Annexed. (1667)

A subsidy granted to the King. of tonnage, and poundage, and other sums of mony payable upon merchandize exported and imported Together with a book of rates agred upon by the Honourable House of Commons, and hereunto Annexed. (1667)

Publisher:Eebo Editions, Proquest

Author:England and Wales

Renting Options Buying Options

A subsidy granted to the King. of tonnage, and poundage, and other sums of mony payable upon merchandize exported and imported Together with a book of rates agred upon by the Honourable House of Commons, and hereunto Annexed. (1667) Description

This book represents an authentic reproduction of the text as printed by the original publisher. While we have attempted to accurately maintain the integrity of the original work, there are sometimes problems with the original work or the micro-film from which the books were digitized. This can result in errors in reproduction. Possible imperfections include missing and blurred pages, poor pictures, markings and other reproduction issues beyond our control. Because this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving and promoting the world's literature.

++++

The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:

++++

A subsidy granted to the King. Of tonnage, & poundage, and other sums of mony payable upon merchandize exported and imported Together with a book of rates agred upon by the Honourable House of Commons, and hereunto annexed.
Public General Acts. 1660. 12 Car.II.c.4.
England and Wales.
Order to print dated: Sat. 29. July 1660.
Includes 12 Car.II.c.5 (An Act for the encouraging, and increasing of shipping and navigation), and c.6 (An Act to prevent frauds, and concealments of His Majesties customs and subsidies), each with caption title; register and pagination are continuous.
[2], 178 p.
London : printed by the assigns of John Bill and Chr. Barker, printers to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1667.
Wing (2nd ed., 1994) / E2315A
English
Reproduction of the original in the Jesus College (University of Cambridge) Library

++++