University of South Florida Textbooks > A learned and necessary argument to prove that each subject hath a propriety in his goods shewing also the extent of the kings prerogative in impositions upon the goods of merchants exported and imported out of and into this Kingdome (1641)

A learned and necessary argument to prove that each subject hath a propriety in his goods shewing also the extent of the kings prerogative in impositions upon the goods of merchants exported and imported out of and into this Kingdome (1641)

ISBN:117128134X

Publisher:Eebo Editions, Proquest

Author:James Whitelocke

Buying Options

A learned and necessary argument to prove that each subject hath a propriety in his goods shewing also the extent of the kings prerogative in impositions upon the goods of merchants exported and imported out of and into this Kingdome (1641) Description

This book represents an authentic reproduction of the text as printed by the original publisher. While we have attempted to accurately maintain the integrity of the original work, there are sometimes problems with the original work or the micro-film from which the books were digitized. This can result in errors in reproduction. Possible imperfections include missing and blurred pages, poor pictures, markings and other reproduction issues beyond our control. Because this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving and promoting the world's literature.

++++

The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:

++++

A learned and necessary argument to prove that each subject hath a propriety in his goods shewing also the extent of the kings prerogative in impositions upon the goods of merchants exported and imported out of and into this kingdome
Whitelocke, James, Sir, 1570-1632.
This work appears at reel 950:15 incorrectly identified as Wing W1995A, at reel 1273:22 as Wing A3635, and at reel 1709:20 as Wing (2nd ed.) W1995.
Wing number A3635 cancelled in Wing (2nd ed.).
Imperfect: copies at reels 1273:22 and 1709:20 lack p. [1]-[2] at end: "10 Maii, 1641. At a committee ... [signed] Edvvard Dering."
[4], 63, [2] p.
London : Printed by Richard Bishop for Iohn Burroughes and are to be sold at his shop ...,
Wing (2nd ed.) / W1995
English
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery

++++