University of South Florida Textbooks > Cookery and Pastry. as Taught and Practised by Mrs. Maciver, ... a New Edition. to Which Are Added, for the First Time, Figures of Dinner and Supper Courses, from Five to Fifteen Dishes. Also, a Correct List of Everything in Season ...

Cookery and Pastry. as Taught and Practised by Mrs. Maciver, ... a New Edition. to Which Are Added, for the First Time, Figures of Dinner and Supper Courses, from Five to Fifteen Dishes. Also, a Correct List of Everything in Season ...

Publisher:BiblioLife

Author:Susanna Maciver

Renting Options Buying Options

Cookery and Pastry. as Taught and Practised by Mrs. Maciver, ... a New Edition. to Which Are Added, for the First Time, Figures of Dinner and Supper Courses, from Five to Fifteen Dishes. Also, a Correct List of Everything in Season ... Description

The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.
Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.
++++
The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:
++++
British Library

T119350

Edinburgh : printed for C. Elliot: and G. G. J. and J. Robinson, London, 1787. 264p. ; 12°