University of South Florida Textbooks > Budgeting Basics and Beyond

Budgeting Basics and Beyond 4th edition

Publisher:Wiley

Authors:Jae K. Shim, Joel G. Siegel, Allison I. Shim

Buying Options Renting Options

Budgeting Basics and Beyond Description

A convenient and up-to-date reference tool for today's financial and nonfinancial managers in public practice and private industry

If the very thought of budgets pushes your sanity over the limit, then this practical, easy-to-use guide is just what you need. Budgeting Basics and Beyond, Fourth Edition equips you with an all-in-one resource guaranteed to make the budgeting process easier, less stressful, and more effective. The new edition covers rolling budgets (forecasts), activity-based budgeting, life-cycle budgeting. Cloud computing, Balanced Scorecard, budgeting for nonprofit organizations, business simulations for executive and management training, and much more!

• Includes several new software packages, computer-based models and spreadsheet applications, including Value Chain Management software, Financial Planning and Performance software, Web 2.0, Cloud computing, and capital budgeting software
  • Features case studies, illustrations, exhibits, forms, checklists, graphs, samples, and worked-out solutions to a wide variety of budgeting, planning, and control problems
  • Offers financial planning and new types of financial modeling, variance analysis, Web-based budgeting, active budgeting illuminating "what-if" analyses throughout, spreadsheet applications, break-even analysis, project analysis, and capital budgeting

Budgeting Basics and Beyond, Fourth Edition is a practical, easy-to-use problem-solver and up-to-date reference tool for today's financial and nonfinancial managers in public practice and private industry.