University of South Florida Textbooks > What's the Deal with Workplace Culture Change?

What's the Deal with Workplace Culture Change?

Publisher:People Tested Books

Author:Judy Ryan

Buying Options Renting Options

What's the Deal with Workplace Culture Change? Description

Organizational development books are forever focused on various strategies to help. What has been missing is a system on intrinsic motivation for the workplace that spells out the key pieces of the intrinsic motivation puzzle and how they fit together. As a Business Owner or Manager, do you have trouble sorting the hype on workplace culture? Organizational development books are forever focused on various strategies to help. What has been missing is a system for an effective workplace culture that spells out the key pieces of the puzzle and how they fit together. This process is crucial to you if you worry about: • What sabotages our productivity? • How do we prioritize so we are not paralyzed and reactive? • How do we get productive instead of just busy with distractions? • What makes our customers happy and keeps them coming back? • How do we stay on track to achieve goals and meet desired outcomes? • What will help us take effective action and maintain momentum? This book is designed to answer your most fundamental questions about workplace culture change. They include: 1. How do I assess the condition of my workplace culture? 2. What do my Senior Team and I need to learn and commit to do? 3. Why would we transform our workplace culture? 4. What should we transform from, into? 5. How can I protect my reputation, grow my business and keep my customers coming back? 6. Where do we start and what is the process? What is needed is a comprehensive set of human systems providing a framework, process and tools to lead your managers and staff from motivational problems to effective solutions. This book introduces just such a framework and tools.