MacHines and Magic

Publisher:Craig Musselman

Author:Craig Musselman

Renting Options Buying Options

MacHines and Magic Description

Visit www.MachinesAndMagic.com for discount coupon CODES! Machines and Magic Vol. 1 Is a compilation of exciting new Fantasy and Sci Fi images by a stellar array of 91 International artists hailing from all 6 continents. The book is 156 pages of stunning full colour works, judged by an international panel of 5 award winning artists working in the genre. The book features both digital and traditional media by master artists working in all categories and techniques. This book measures a full 8.5x11 inches with a perfect bound style, thick, softback glossy cover and with an interior filled with over 250 stunning full colour images as well as several additional sketches and concept drawings to pique your interest. Makes a great gift for those "hard to buy for" teens or men and women in your life! If you love and have been inspired by the annual compilations of Sci Fi and Fantasy art by Spectrum and Expose you will love this book! I have unleashed the personal visions of dozens of new artists, many in print for the first time along with seasoned veterans working as designers and artists for movies and games. The index lists the websites of all of the artists so you can explore their work in more detail, and contact them on how to buy their work and commission your own from their studios. The artists would all love to hear from you if you have seen their work so feel free to leave comments on the site and bookseller venues. Visit www.MachinesAndMagic.com for a gallery of more of their work, find out how to be in this book next time or other books I have planned and links to the best prices on where to buy the book and ask about special rates for large orders! If you are an artist, CraigMusselman.com has a series of books in different genres coming soon. visit my portal to see other book types of interest that may be recruiting people just like YOU! I always love to hear from new artists and as a graphic designer am available for making books, websites and other art projects.