University of South Florida Textbooks > Solutions for Dysfunctional Family Relationships

Solutions for Dysfunctional Family Relationships

Publisher:ANU Publishing

Author:Yuya Assaan-ANU

Renting Options Buying Options

Solutions for Dysfunctional Family Relationships Description

With an alarming escalating frequency families are being devastatingly torn apart by the power struggle of conflicting ideas and intentions surrounding culture, politics, race relations, education, child rearing, economics, and other concerns critical to the family structure.
Are some relationships torn apart because of social, spiritual, religious, racial, and cultural viewpoints that are forced to coexist in the same place at the same time? Is the idea of cultural homogeny within a household or long-term relationship based on a short sighted utopian flight of the imagination?
This book uncovers the subversive, but aggressive, tactics often used by society/parents/children, in lopsided cross-cultural “unions”, that work to disconnect families from their familial root and center. This work address the challenge of imparting healthy values to a current or former spouses while also fighting to safeguard the minds and spirits of your children.
To this end, “Suicidal Family” highlights the harmful effects of cultural mixing within the context of a long term intimate relationship or family. This work is a practical guidebook accompanied by engaging fictional narratives; complete with techniques and exercises that you can use straight away to bring order to the chaos of a split-camp relationship or family. “Suicidal Family” deals with the solutions needed for dating, marital, and post marriage rebalancing as a result of cross-cultural blending. Follow the lives of three couples and witness the genesis of their relationships and their well earned destinations.
The author provides answers for those trying to maintain order and unity with their children, in-laws, and ex-spouses after a parental separation. Through the methods provided herein you will learn how to choose your long-term partner more wisely and end the mayhem of cross-cultural mismatching in your relationship and home.