University of South Florida Textbooks > Dynamic Issues in Commercial Policy Analysis

Dynamic Issues in Commercial Policy Analysis

Publisher:Cambridge University Press

Authors:Richard E. Baldwin, Joseph F. Francois

Buying Options Renting Options

Dynamic Issues in Commercial Policy Analysis Description

First published in 1999 Dynamic Issues in Commercial Policy Analysis focuses on the explicit specification of dynamic mechanisms in the formal analytics of trade models A wide range of modelling approaches is employed to investigate an even wider range of policy issues with an overall objective of further extension of the basic conceptual framework of applied commercial policy analysis in the direction of dynamic issues and applications Professors Baldwin and Francois and their contributors emphasise methods for the analysis of interactions between commercial policy and leading policy issues including investment performance economic growth and innovation the location of industry migration and the environment Focuses on the explicit specification of dynamic mechanisms in the formal analytics of trade models A wide range of modelling approaches is employed to investigate an even wider range of policy issues with an overall objective of further extension of the basic conceptual framework of applied commercial policy analysis in the direction of dynamic issues and applications Professors Baldwin and Francois and their contributors emphasis methods for the analysis of interactions between commercial policy and leading policy issues including investment performance economic growth and innovation the location of industry migration and the environment This text focuses on the explicit specification of dynamic mechanisms in the formal analytics of trade models A wide range of modelling approaches is employed to investigate an even wider range of policy issues with an overall objective of further extension of the basic conceptual framework of applied commercial policy analysis in the direction of dynamic issues and applications