University of South Florida Textbooks > Corporate Governance Best Practices

Corporate Governance Best Practices 1th edition

Publisher:Wiley

Authors:Frederick Lipman, Frederick D. Lipman, L. Keith Lipman, Keith L. Lipman, L.Keith Lipman

Buying Options Renting Options

Corporate Governance Best Practices Description

Praise for Corporate Governance Best Practices

"A thorough and thoughtful guidebook on the governance lay of the land."
-Professor Charles M. Elson, Woolard Chair in Corporate Governance and Director of Weinberg Center for Corporate Governance, University of Delaware

"Frederick Lipman provides a comprehensive approach to best corporate governance practices for all organizations, which is current, thoughtful, and practical. Directors and corporate governance personnel of public, private, and not-for-profit organizations must read this book."
-Professor Raphael H. Amit, Director of Goergen Entrepreneurial Management Program, Wharton School of Business

"Fred Lipman is considered by many directors and CEOs to be the preeminent expert on corporate governance in the country. His advice on this important topic, which impacts the boards of all types of organizations-public, private, and not-for-profit-is required reading in this day and age."
-Frederick (Ted) Peters, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Bryn Mawr Bank Corporation (aka The Bryn Mawr Trust Company)

"Boards of directors must be aware of best corporate governance practices in order to be effective in their oversight role and that is true for all not-for-profit organizations, including universities, as well as public and private companies. Frederick Lipman has authored a practical and comprehensive guide to 'best practices' for all boards of directors, which is required reading."
-George P. Tsetsekos, PhD, Dean, Bennett S. LeBow College of Business, Drexel University

"In a world of 'good,' 'better,' 'best,' where 'good' and 'better' may not be good enough, Fred Lipman's new book is a straightforward, and even comforting, compendium of BEST governance practices for serious directors. It is a handy and reassuring tool for the conscientious."
-Allen R. Freedman, Audit Committee Chairman, StoneMor Partners LP,Founding Director, Association of Audit Committee Members