University of South Florida Textbooks > Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management

Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management 8th edition

Publisher:Pearson

Authors:Norman M. Scarborough, Jeffrey R. Cornwall, Thomas Zimmerer

Renting Options Buying Options

Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management Description

For courses in Small Business Management, Entrepreneurship, New Venture Creation, and New Venture

Management.

The Foundation to Building a Successful Small Business

Taking a practical, hands-on approach to entrepreneurship, this text equips students with the tools and critical thinking skills they need to position themselves for enduring small business success.

Now in its Eighth Edition, Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management teaches students how to successfully launch and manage a small business with staying power. By dissecting case studies, examining successes and failures in the context of the market, and observing the tactics used by today’s most successful small business ventures, a diverse set of students can develop potent business acumen in the classroom. These skills give them a unique advantage in a hotly competitive environment, transforming their passion, creativity, and ambition into the force that drives the world’s economy. Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management contains a multitude of student- and instructor-friendly features, almost all of which have been updated in this new edition.

NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyEntrepreneurshipLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyEntrepreneurshipLab search for:

0134422538 / 9780134422534 Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management Plus MyEntrepreneurshipLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package

Package consists of:  

• 0133849627 / 9780133849622 Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
  • 0133974200 / 9780133974201 MyEntrepreneurshipLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management