University of South Florida Textbooks > Interactive Computer Graphics

Interactive Computer Graphics 7th edition

Publisher:Pearson

Authors:Edward Angel, Dave Shreiner

Renting Options Buying Options

Interactive Computer Graphics Description

Interactive Computer Graphics with WebGL, Seventh Edition , is suitable for undergraduate students in computer science and engineering, for students in other disciplines who have good programming skills, and for professionals interested in computer animation and graphics using the latest version of WebGL.

¿

Computer animation and graphics are now prevalent in everyday life from the computer screen, to the movie screen, to the smart phone screen. The growing excitement about WebGL applications and their ability to integrate HTML5, inspired the authors to exclusively use WebGL in the Seventh Edition of Interactive Computer Graphics with WebGL. Thisis the only introduction to computer graphics text for undergraduates that fully integrates WebGL and emphasizes application-based programming. The top-down, programming-oriented approach allows for coverage of engaging 3D material early in the course so students immediately begin to create their own 3D graphics.

¿¿

Teaching and Learning Experience

This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. It will help:

• Engage Students Immediately with 3D Material: A top-down, programming-oriented approach allows for coverage of engaging 3D material early in the course so students immediately begin to create their own graphics.
  • Introduce Computer Graphics Programming with WebGL and JavaScript: WebGL is not only fully shader-based–each application must provide at least a vertex shader and a fragment shader–but also a version that works within the latest web browsers.