University of South Florida Textbooks > Exercise Physiology Laboratory Manual

Exercise Physiology Laboratory Manual 7th edition

Publisher:McGraw-Hill

Authors:William Beam, Gene Adams

Renting Options Buying Options

Exercise Physiology Laboratory Manual Description

Exercise Physiology Laboratory Manual is a comprehensive source for instructors and students interested in practical laboratory experiences related to the field of exercise physiology. It can be used as both a standalone lab manual or as a complement to any exercise physiology textbook. Students will come away with thorough instruction on the measurement and evaluation of muscular strength, anaerobic and aerobic fitness, cardiovascular function, respiratory function, flexibility, and body composition.

Instructors and students can now access their course content through the Connect digital learning platform by purchasing either standalone Connect access or a bundle of print and Connect access. McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:

• SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.

Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html