Deutsch: Na klar! 7th edition

Publisher:McGraw-Hill Education

Authors:Robert Di Donato, Monica Clyde

Renting Options Buying Options

Deutsch: Na klar! Description

Deutsch: Na klar engages students with its unique integration of authentic materials and targeted listening and speaking activities, contemporary culture and communicative building blocks, providing the tools they need to build a solid foundation in introductory German. Communicative Competence: The program supports the communicative goals of the course by engaging students with authentic materials in print, audio, and video and puts the students into the kinds of situations they would encounter in any German-speaking environment. The program has been carefully designed to get students to communicate in a controlled way at first, then in a progressively more open-ended fashion, on a variety of topics that affect their own lives. In Connect German, students have full access to the digitally enhanced eBook, the online "Workbook/Lab Manual" activities, LearnSmart, and all of the accompanying audio and video resources, giving them the ability to interact with the materials as often as they wish. Cultural Competence: Deutsch: Na klar engages students in cross-cultural comparisons and analysis- express opinions, summarize, and synthesize texts, and narrate events- throughout the program. The cultural program s meaningful and extensive exploration of the German-speaking world is fully supported in Connect German through audio and video resources and interactive activities. Mobile Tools for Digital Success: Connect German, McGraw-Hill s digital teaching and learning environment, is now mobile enabled for tablets, allowing students to engage in their course material via the devices they use every day. The digital tools available in the Connect German platform facilitate student progress by providing extensive opportunities to practice and hone their developing skills. These learning opportunities include online communicative activities, instant feedback, peer-editing writing tools, sophisticated reporting, and a complete e-book with embedded audio, video...