University of South Florida Textbooks > Scandinavian-American English - Tracing Influences of the Scandinavian Immigrants Languages on English in the United States > Sell Scandinavian-American English - Tracing Influences of the Scandinavian Immigrants Languages on English in the United States

Scandinavian-American English - Tracing Influences of the Scandinavian Immigrants Languages on English in the United States

Publisher:GRIN Verlag GmbH

Author:Anja Klein

Selling Options

Sell Scandinavian-American English - Tracing Influences of the Scandinavian Immigrants Languages on English in the United States

usforacle students can sell Scandinavian-American English - Tracing Influences of the Scandinavian Immigrants Languages on English in the United States (ISBN# 3638639428) written by Anja Klein and receive a check, along with a free pre-paid shipping label. Once you have sent in Scandinavian-American English - Tracing Influences of the Scandinavian Immigrants Languages on English in the United States (ISBN# 3638639428), your University of South Florida textbook will be processed and your check will be sent out to you within a matter days. You can also sell other usforacle textbooks, published by GRIN Verlag GmbH and written by Anja Klein and receive checks.